LLM (Communications & Media) (UNSW)
B Engineering (Electronics) (RMIT)
Grad Diploma Management (AGSM)
Michael has degrees in law, electronics engineering and economics and many years’ experience in legal, regulatory, commercial and technical roles within the telecommunications industry. He is uniquely qualified to handle cases where understanding of a technical subject matter is required or would be beneficial.
- Lind and Secretary, Department of Social Services  AATA 580;
- AXK v Victims Compensation Fund Corporation  NSWCATAD 106;
- Bakewell v Bakewell  NSWSC 446;
- Deputy Commissioner of Taxation v Patonge Beach Holdings Pty Limited  FCA 990;
- Stringer v Indopac Holdings Ltd (General)  NSWCTTT 323; and
- Bird v Ford  NSWCA 323 (23 September 2013).